RV Dealer Reviews is a member driven comprehensive review and information site specifically for those who love to RV. RV Dealership reviews submitted by real RVers enable the RVing community to decide on where to spend their hard earned money. We thank you for your contributions to the RVing community.
We accept reviews of first-hand experiences. In other words, if you submit a review you warrant that you interacted with the RV Dealership, are reporting only factual information and do not have a business interest in the RV Dealership.
- Reviews should be factual and contain only content that pertains to the RV Dealership being reviewed.
- Reviews may not contain commercial content, links, phone numbers or e-mail addresses. No Spam!
- Reviews should be well-formatted with care taken to check spelling, accuracy and readability. Remember, others want to learn from your review; please keep abbreviations, acronyms, slang and texting shortcuts to a minimum.
- Reviews should contain detailed information about your interactions and specifics about the RV Dealership that would be useful for others considering to buy or use that RV Dealership.
- New RV Dealership Listings: Special care is needed when submitting a review for a new listing. We count on you for accurate information. Please double check the complete RV Dealership name and spelling, phone number and URL for that RV Dealership.
- Be Nice. This site is used by families. Profanity, sexually explicit remarks, insults, extreme anger, extraneous and/or offensive comments about race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, and national origin are not acceptable and will not be allowed.
- Do not post libelous remarks or misleading information. Refrain from posting editorial comments, political or religious content or disparaging remarks about other reviewers.
- Copyrights Concerns: Original material only please. Do not copy and paste information from other sources into your review.
- English please. If you are not a native English speaker, do your best. We are glad to have your input and are happy to provide editing help if needed.
- First time reviewers must have their review manually reviewed by an admin, before it will be posted. We understand this is an inconvenience but it helps keep RV Dealer Reviews free from commercial content and is one of the ways we ensure that reviews are legitimate and not submitted by RV Dealership owners or others with a commercial interest in the RV Dealership. Thanks for understanding.
- Review Approval Process: Submitted reviews are posted after being checked over and so your review may take a few days to appear publicly. If the review requires substantial modification to meet site posting standards, it will be sent it back to you with an explanation of what changes are recommended and an opportunity to resubmit the review. New reviews are never rejected without an explanation to the reviewer and may be resubmitted upon revision.
- RV Dealership owners, their representatives and employees (past and present) may not post reviews of their own RV Dealership or of a competitor’s RV Dealership.
Disputes and negative reviews: Negative reviews can be published so long as they conform to our posting rules and contain factual information about a RV Dealership. However, our site is not intended to be a mechanism for people to vent frustrations about commercial entities. Do not attempt a smear campaign to damage the reputation of a brand, RV Dealership or individual, or by inciting others to do the same. Please settle your differences with RV Dealerships or managers through other means but not through our website.
Photo Submissions: Reviewers may add images to reviews that depict the RV Dealership or relevant RV Dealership experience. By uploading images, you are granting RV Dealer Reviews non-exclusive right to use, copy, re-purpose and display those photos. Photos should be relevant to the RV Dealership and reflect typical RVer experience. Only non-commercial content (no advertising) is allowed.
- Images must be relevant to the review and may not contain commercial content.
- Photos must be appropriate for all ages. Do not upload images that are vulgar, obscene, offensive, insulting or objectionable in any way. Images containing identifiable faces, especially those of children, or readable license plates may not be submitted.
- Images must be original and taken by the reviewer.
- Duplicate images are not allowed.
- We accept photos in the following formats: jpg and png. Photos larger than 5 mb are not accepted.
- RV Dealership owners may only load images via the claimed listing service.
- RV Dealership Reviews may remove blurry, dark or difficult to view images as well as any that we deem inappropriate.
- RV Dealership Reviews may remove photos at any time and for any reason.